1. Alison. This is a light surround look great for a French Country, Southern Living or North Hampton decor.
2. Simple contemporary decor with 2 floating shelves above the TV and a low profile long TV console.
3. Elegant curved front on a entertainment center with a horizontal framed picture on top with a single glass vase.
4. Wood back drop for a big screen TV that matches the wood media stand.
5. Rich colors of red and black in this corner unit with convenient shelving on each side. Accent pictures with a tan mat add more warmth to the room.
6. This is a nice neutral open feeling solutions with shelving for displaying your treasures.
7. This look from Pier 1 is for a plasma TV hanging with a warm modern TV stand.
8. Cool neutrals with gray and black house this TV’s look from Home Elegance. The 3 matted pictures bring in blue, green and red accents.
9. This little image shows how you can blend your dark TV into an accent wall for a overall feel of depth.
10. Here’s a arched open look from JC Penney. The glass shelves add a touch of class and the dark wood ads a strong element. The dark floor anchors the look.
11. This TV is hidden in a corner and that can be a good thing if you have a beautiful fireplace and windows that act as the main focal points of the room.
12. Very sleek! The curved glass reflects the light brilliantly. Black and cherry make a nice complement for each other with the whole wheat wall color. This unit allows the speakers to be hidden behind black clothe on the bottom shelves.
13. This is a elegant tropical feel with the bamboo feeling wood and the green tones of the room.
14.This is a great unit for those who need to close off the TV sometimes. If you have small kids or a dinner party you can hide your TV easily. A very safe bet for your TV. You can’t go wrong with this classic look.
15. We love how Pottery Barn shows us how real families live with this look. Lots of space for your “stuff” and it looks great too!
16. Clean simple lines and a very open feel. The addition of baskets grounds the look.
17. Eclectic all the way with this simple look that mixes modern feel with warm wood tones.
18. This is a great look for over the fireplace. The dark fireplace is a focal point with the dark sofa repeating the hue. Black and silver are accents.
19. Another hidden TV in the fireplace with a nice conversation area means the TV doesn’t have to be the focal point and blends in nicely as a piece of art.
20. This is a very nice unobtrusive look where the TV becomes part of the background until you are ready to use it. Still makes a decorative look but is not the rooms focal point.
21. This allows the TV to blend well because of the dark artwork on the right is duplicated by the TV on the left.
22. Here the designer has used the Entertainment center as a room divider. Very nice for studio or loft homes. Also great for areas that need divided zones for multiple activites.
23. Very clean look from Restoration Hardware. A classic look for their style.
24. Another simple but elegant look from Restoration Hardware.
25. Black and white modern feel with a feminine touch with the subtle pattern in the wall and the splashy flowered rug.
26. A classic South Hampton Look. Light and airy like the sea.
27. This is a nice piece of furniture with a heavy anchoring feel. We like the area for speakers above the TV.
28. Basic shelves on each side give a inexpensive and polished look.